Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dooly Dully December

First, I'm not sure what my title really means. If you google it and you find anything, good for you then.

I decided to write as I'm crying my lung out. My long-lost-found 'friend' decided that December is the great month to turn up and say 'few' Hi-s to me. Why? That's a question I'll never know. I know I will never write something like this unless I am so upset.

So here we go, my face starts to rave and flare here and there. Acne. Worst than before. Like, you know a week before this I always said 'It must be nice to have clear skin.' hmmmm well right now, literally now, I want my face a week before.

The feeling I feel right now is like isolating myself from people. I don't want to go out. I don't even like to go out. I don't want to see people. I feel insecure! You must be thinking why on heck would I be like to this extent. Because only those who have severe acne can understand. We're not talking about pimple okay, this is no joke. It's like gazillion of them.

My confidence level is ZERO.

It's that bad. It is. I start on my old medication. Hormonal pills. Last time it works. I hope it will this time around :) Wish me luck.

p/s: Don't go and tell people what's wrong with their face. It's not like they don't see their face every 5 minutes. Because you know, I do!!!

No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...