Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stealing Times =)

*Stealing times before I'm hitting the sack!*

Why do weekdays come really fast and weekend is feel like counting our happiest moments. They go so soon. So soon.

Why do we love procrastination but not loving a good time management?

Why do we choose to grieve over sad memories instead of moving on and be happy? Like the real happiness. No more we but it's only I, Me and Mine.

Why do I like to fantasize that great things will happen instead of making them come true?

And why the heck am I writing an entry when my own assignments are queueing up?!!!


p/s: I love Bourne Legacy. I love Jeremy Renner :)

No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...