Monday, January 07, 2013

Bloguary #1: 2013 ;)

Numbers...
21.
2013.
Semester 3.
2nd year of degree.

Welcome back to school. It's another year for us to paint more memories. Haha. I didn't make any new years resolutions this year, well, actually I did ke actually? #Azam2013

So the start of this semester, as everyone else, I'm hoping to be better in person. Hopefully. Dgn MekJahOhsemnh sekali, teringat Nadrah cerita pasal something apa yang kita cakap kat orang at the end coming back to us jugak. So insyaAllah kita sama2 bersihkan hati. Baca Solusi Jan 2013 memang banyak benda boleh belajar. Pinjam Mek punya then pulangkan balik sebab nak beli edisi sendiri. Macam2 ilmu boleh dapat, berbaloi RM10 tu ;)

Speaking of #Azam2013, here's few pictures that pretty much tell everything. Hahaha, silly us!




p/s: My current phone wallpaper. Random pick on tumblr ^.^




2 comments:

anonymouslygorgeous. said...

dan memulakan persahabatan yg lebih bermakna dgn solat jemaah dan sesi tazkirah idea Nadrah. #Azam2013

Aliah Ginger said...

insyaAllah sama2 ke jalan-Nya ;)

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...