Monday, January 28, 2013

Bloguary #5: The 'Dull' Movies

28 January and still hanging on. *haha*

Mary Poppins boleh terbang T.T

The 'dull' movies? Well keep on reading people ;) Actually it was meant for colours. See, this weekend I got back and was inspired to watch this particular movie. Thanks to Mdm Diwi who teaches us Song and Poetry for this semester Language Arts subject. She showed my class about #supercalifragilisticexpialidocious video! I was like *that was hella long word!!!* But the song was gooooood and I'm proud to say that I can actually say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

So I downloaded The Sound of Music and later...Mary Poppins. The latter was the one with supercalifragilisticexpialidocious song. Try listen to it.


I prefer the sound of music more...

I've always like old movies macam P.Ramlee. I think they're immortal. Selalu jugak dengar pasal The Sound of Music tapi you know....macam borink. Both movies had Julie Andrews. Kenal tak? Ala yang berlakon jadi Queen dalam Princess Diaries tu! These movies were awesome and fantastic. *thumbs up*. Maybe because I'm the type of person yang suka tengok Glee, HSM, Smash so these musical things macam cool giler boleh tak. And the songs were really 'delicious', erk? *haha*


p/s: Chim chimney chim chimney chim cheroo ;)


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...