Thursday, July 25, 2013

Silly Me

They say she's a sensitive person.  There you go, she's crying inside.

*HSP stands for Highly Sensitive Person

Remember that this friend or loved one is a package deal. You may feel frustrated by her "touchiness," but if she weren't as sensitive, she might not have the empathy and conscientiousness you value so much. Simply realizing that certain environments can be overstimulating may make it easier to avoid them when you're together. When your HSP needs to be alone, don't take it personally; quiet time allows her nervous system to recharge. And when conflicts arise, be as gentle as you can (especially if your HSP is a child). HSPs don't need strong messages to understand they've made a mistake; they take even the slightest criticisms to heart.

I may break friends' heart. I may intimidated them. I may annoyed them. Sorry. Yup. I'm a Highly Sensitive Person. I tend to grumble over some little stupid things. But I'm trying. If you can see how much I improve from the last time. Sorry again.

Some might say I'm a bit too much.

p/s: Because sometimes I lost. Lost in the 'battle' between the inner me. "Well done" Aliah, you just got the old you back. 


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...