Thursday, June 20, 2013

4th Semester :}

I must say 3rd semester had taught me a lot. Life in general. How I appreciate people around me and how to be a better me. It took lots of hard work, friendship and tears. See, I'm still trying to become better. I don't want to waste my life doing nothing. I wanna do something. So, thanks for everyone who has been there for me, in tears and happiness. Wonder what I would do without you T.T

4th semester kicked off last Monday. It's fun. Meeting friends. Talking. Girls like me never get tired of talking, seems like my mouth is a talking machine. Trying to create less hatred and draw more love. Be positive. Wanna be a good friend. Comforting shoulder. Bubbles which pop love. I want people around me be happy as making them happy is my ultimate aim, hehe :) Let's love this semester, shall we?


teachers trainee :)

p/s: Kalau jatuh, kita bangun semula. Even we had to fight with tears. That's the only way we get our strength back. Takkan selama-lamanya kita gagal, kan? :)



No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...