Sunday, July 15, 2012

InsyaAllah =)

Banyak benda yang harus dan perlu dibuat sebenarnya tapi empunya badan ni still buat tak kisah. Folder ISL dan assignments yang dah mula nak berhimpun. Almost 20 and I can't find any words to describe myself. My writing? Admit it alia, it's been decreasing a lot this year. For some reason, I think writing for me now means something good, educational, something that can be share with people who read. Zaman menulis diari hidup 24 jam dah tak serasi. Sungguh dah tak serasi. I guess, that's what we called as growing up. 

Quality time when you can spend time with bestie watching movie, eating sushi, shopping pyjamas and laugh out loud. Somehow I need to change my blog's layouts to indicate something new. Something fresh. Sekarang tak boleh sbb broadband kan, huhehuhe. I'm going home next week. Yippieee for that people. 

One more thing. Lately there's a lot of articles/news about our Malaysian artists especially women turn over a new leaf. Start to wear hijab as to improve. Well, I'm proud of them. It's never been easy to change. It's a success when you can keep up your change. I always adore people who wear tudung labuh but still be fashionable. Ya Allah, give me strength to be one of them. Amin :)

p/s: Change for Him not for something else. That'll be the best reason.


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...