Saturday, April 16, 2016

Stickwitu 1.0

I shall name this post 1.0 because it marked our first mini reunion after 5 months of graduating.

So, SPP interview? Alhamdulillah another phase of becoming a teacher. Not sure if I nailed or screwed it. Nevertheless, I did it! Good luck to others, if you haven't done your interview. Perhaps I should write an entry about my experience there.

We stayed in Putrajaya for 2 nights, of course filled with a lot of foods, chit chat and girls. Ya Allah, rindunya. Sebelum ni dah biasa tengok muka masing-masing for 5 and 1/2 years. Imagine. Had the chance to meet Mifzal, Kak Aida's baby. Lemme tell you, this baby ain't crying easily. Haha.

Lepas dendam dengan Ikea's meatballs, hehe. Satisfaction.

Now? Let's hope for the best.







p/s: When you tried your best and gave everything, the best thing to do after that is Doa. Rezeki Allah SWT tu luas, you don't get posted tapi you still got the time to spend with family. Instead of negativity, please spread the positivity. If your friends have good news and you don't, don't get demotivated. Again, rezeki Allah SWT tu luaskan. 

No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...