Monday, August 20, 2012

Raya 1433H

Yeah I'm late. Selamat hari raya aidilfitri everyone :) Wishing you guys a great hols with beloved family and friends.

I ate a lot. Like serious a lot. Pelik kan bila makan banyak tapi rasa tak kenyang2. That's what happened to me. And I feel weird. Yup I gain my weight. *Need to do something abt that* Tapi yg penting dapat makan kuah lodeh/lontong =) Heaven giler sbb dah 2 tahun kot tak makan. Yes yes yes.

Oh yeah next week, right after raya hols, we're going for our 2nd SBE. Yeahhhh, at sekolah sg. rambai. Dekat dgn rumah wani. Best nya. Best sbb melaka kot, banyak tempat interesting. Not that I haven't gone to there but this one is different since pergi dgn kawan2. So hope for the best!

p/s: We're so orange this yearrrrrr =)



No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...