Sunday, June 24, 2012

Easy Road, Hard One

New semester is officially kicks off last Tuesday. Result? Haha still no news. Hoping we all can pass this 'safely'. Well I think that's what everyone who basically struggling in their student years hoping for. InsyaAllah. With all the hard work.

Here I am. The 2nd semester student, major in TESL, 20 and *gladly* the new PKU for her class. Ahaks, OVER OVER OVER. Pairing with Milah aka Mail, haha. I was nervous at first but thanks to friends and also to Mail who helps me a lot. I'm able to do it. So far it's going smoothly. Hopefully for the rest of the following months.

My new semester's aims:
1) Try not to MISJUDGE people easily. In other way, not to punish people around me just because they're wrong. And maybe try to hold my anger. Well anger management!
2) Let go to what kills me and hold on to what makes me stronger.
3) No more PROCRASTINATION . No more last minutes study.
4) APPRECIATE people around me.
5) Never EXPECT for something bigger. Well, if something meant to be happened nothing can stop 'em, right?

Okay 5 should be enough. I'll add later if I have something. I've got a lot to aim but what I listed are just something that I can think now.

p/s: I'm active with my tumblr baby now. My writing nowadays are boring, I know. No colours. No interesting words. Haish~


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...