Monday, November 21, 2011

Goodluck Chingu~

Sometimes we have to take risk even it means dangerous. Because after all that is that and we have to face difficulties in making choices. I can't deny that there is time when I doubt myself. Whether I should do or shouldn't do that. And after I decide, that only when I can see "Ha, my decision was right."

Making wise decisions are not about growing up but it is about stay stronger and be matured. Because we can't always have the right decision, sometimes the wrong decisions teach us something that will take a long time to understand.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Owh yeah, and bunch of luck to my superb friends, Rafnornadiah akak Bai and Puteri Khairunniza aka Bomi who will take their STPM examinations starting on November 21st. Do the best girls!

p/s: Am not saying I'm matured enough~Hahaha..

No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...