Saturday, November 19, 2011

Yeah (Summary)

Yes I'm here. Blogging. After quite some times. Where I had been? Let's summarize altogether because I swear can't afford to write everything.

1. My dearest lovely lappie was sent to ICU due to crtitical injured
+Motherboard rosak. Crying in the phone bila ckp dgn ibu, not exactly crying~Haha. Sent to pc world and after 2 weeks I got it back. Yeah it was expensive!

2. Exam exam exam.
+Finallyyyyy yuhooo. Final exam, for foundation years! Dem, I hate exams. 4 major paper for 3 semesters, gosh and I wonder how did I got through them~Speaking about exam, I was clueless to write when it for Ldv papers. Sebab dah lama tak menulis bi, pegang pen and zapppp takde idea langsung. Nothing bad compare to that.

Okay that's all yg boleh ingat kot. Anything miss? I shall update it later.

3. Birthday Party!
+Wuhooo yg ni even kurang surprise tp still tersentuh jugak bila kawan2 celebrate. It was late than the actual date but the memorable moment when I opened that door and there on the wall, dang! 'Happy Birthday Aliah', it was BIG okay~ Thanks Noni, Mek, Wani, Nad and Dee~

No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...