Thursday, January 26, 2012

Payback Vacation =)

Olla, kekeke it's 2.21 am right now and I'm wide awake. I'm damn sleepy but I decided to stay up and dum dum dum blogging time. I shall continue my story about Cameron Highlands. Yeah my family and I went to Cameron with  Acu's family last week. We were supposed to go on weekend but Pokcu was getting married on that Saturday. So changed the plan and we went to Perak first after spent a day at Acu's house. Got stucked in the traffic on the way to Perak and we missed the akad nikah but we managed to get there before the wedding ceremony. Congrats Pokcu, the last single uncle. Then, we headed to Cameron for the first time! I was superb excited, haha never been to there before. And I didn't bring any sweater or t-shirt. So engrossed with the blouses that I bought from Mek~Kekeke :p

We reached Cameron around 4 if I'm not mistaken eh. I slept half way in the excitement during the journey. Haha, it was raining and the road was dizzy~But it was cold up there. I wanna get posted there. Lalala. Just imagined the floor at the apartment we rent was damn cold. The same feeling when you stepped on a ice block, I swear. But I miss Cameron. I miss the strawberries. I miss the journey to BOH (mom regrets because she went there). We spent 3 days and 2 nights there and yet I still craving for more~


p/s: Super excited when there is smoke when you exhale.LOL!



No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...