Sunday, April 13, 2014

2nd Week of Practicum

It is already 2nd week of April. How is that happened? It means I went through half of my practicum weeks. Woah. So much things happened.

#School
Kick off the last day of March with smiles and greetings as we melaporkan diri at SK Taman Tuanku Jaafar 2. Wake up at 5.45am everyday (I'm strong, yup) and have to make sure that I already in the car around 6.30. Surprisingly the school though it's still in Seremban area, it takes almost half an hour to reach. Funny story was, the first day we reached around 7.05am and took about 15 mins just to park the car because the parking are limited.

Our guru pembimbing is so nice, Kak Kam as we called her. I got total of 8 periods which mean 4 hours a week. Free on Monday. I was given classes of year 3 and 4. A lil tough for year 3 but so far it is under control. InsyaAllah.

#Life
I consider myself unlucky when it comes for certain things such as laptop and phone. My laptop had been sent to 'hospital' for the motherboard. I kinda feel guilty especially to my mom because at the end of the day I have to use her money to pay. Sorry mom. Another thing, my phone. Yup the phone that we all need in everyday life. It's just totally shut off and decided to end the life. Whatevs. I just had so many bad experiences with phone. Imagine when it comes to watch, I can always buy the cheap one and they'll stay strong for so longgg, even my friends asked how comes their watch have the battery probs and etc. Take it cool because each of us has the different challenge in our lives.

p/s: Your love is too much,. Overdose.

No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...