Monday, October 12, 2015

Family Day 1.0

So we had our family gathering kinda family day on my mom's side. Apparently, my mom booked the villa in A' Famosa during Matta Fair. It was way cheaper like half of the price.

We stayed in Villa D' Faro which come with its own swimming pool. So yeah! The villa was quite big since we had 4 families all together. It has 2 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms. But let me warned you, you can't have BBQ there. My mom signed an agreement to ensure we follow the rule but oh boy, did we?

We brought our own BBQ set. You can have BBQ there but you have to rent the set from the management itself which cost around RM200+. They will give you the equipment and charcoal everything.We forgot to google the rules actually haha.

It was a gerday with families. I mean, c'mon who doesn't like spending times with their families. Said by someone who go back home every weekend. Hehehe.



p/s: Mana tempat best kat Malaysia lagi? Cuti sekolah tak lama lagi dah.

No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...