Monday, May 30, 2016

Book: How To Fall In Love


But where pain was, healing could come; where loneliness was, new relationships could be formed; where rejection was, new love could be found. It was a moment. And moments changed. 
(Cecelia Ahern, How To Fall In Love)

I really mad at myself for taking such a long time to finish this book when in fact this book actually captured my heart. I started reading this book a few weeks back and completely forgot about it. Today I made a pact to start reading again before I forgot about the characters. You know when you had finished a book and said to yourself 'I need to read this book again!" Well this is the book, people. THIS IS IT. 

As far as I recalled, I'm a bad reader. How I choose books? Most of the times because it has nice cover. Believe me. But I have one favorite author. Cecelia Ahern will always hold a special place in my heart. Right now I've collected most of her books. Though some readers hate the fact she always instilled magical elements in her book, for some reasons I like it. Even though HTFIL doesn't have the magical elements it has become my favorite book now. YASZ! (Mental note: Now I need to finish the book before which I abandoned every nights before I slept last year, dang I have to start from page 1.) 

p/s: Anyway by Tori Kelly

No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...