Monday, May 30, 2016

Note To Yourself, Lili

Hey Lili,

I know right now you're having a hard time. That you try to change for good but hey, Rome was not built in a day. I noticed when you got carried away, you drifted apart and sometimes I saw you cried yourself to sleep. But who the heck has rainbows everyday. You do you. There are days when you regrets over decision and mistakes which you still wondering if it was the right thing to do. Don't shudder. Ever.

Nah I had my meltdown already. So I'm all okay.

p/s: No this note was not about relationship, I basically had a meltdown about my posting. It was a good one since I did it with my friends in a whatsapp group haha :)

No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...