Sunday, June 12, 2016

A Good Drive

It was a sunny afternoon, on my way to Seremban, when suddenly it crossed my mind.

I enjoy driving.

Preferably alone but companion makes it better sometime when they don't mess up with your playlist. It's about focusing on the endless rocky road, making sure that your passengers are safe and listening to self-pick musics playlist. Never mind the hot blazing sunny day that peek through from the mirror, I never bothered to wear sunscreen anyway. I realize driving gives me some peace you can't even find while sitting alone in your bedroom.

The history went back in 2013, I got my first car and believe me it was terrifying driving alone. Somehow experience is the best teacher when you drive back home for every weekend. I gotta admit, a lot of things went through my mind when my hands on the wheel. It's the only time I allowed myself to think about them. I remembered when I had rough times in my life, I would cry while driving and believe me it ain't easy driving while crying.

Maybe I should go for a road trip?

p/s: Nothing hurts than whiteheads around your face! Gahhhhh.


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...