Monday, February 06, 2012

English = TESL

Language is a communication. Language is a tool. Language is universal. No matter what language you used in daily life, as long as people understand, it is accepted. That is language. And now it is about me. I'm 20. I'm a full-time student. And I'm a TESLian which by any mean, I study English to become a teacher. I have another 4 years to catch up, another 4 years to spend with my friends and I really really like my life now (Ok that was sarcasm).

p/s: Oh yeah, I would love to learn British accent. I just thought they look genius with that accent,haha =)

p/p/s: Life is not always about you. Is not always about what you like. You can't always get what you want. That's not the 'system'. Sometimes you get hurt but it's okay because you learn something. The harsh way will teach you to become a stronger person. There are times when you finally love the things that you dislike.

Gambar hny sebagai hiasan,haha =)



No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...