Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oh Problemo, Just Go!

In a clear mind, there is still problem running. In a clear water, there is still creatures inside it. We, as human, can never run from what I called as men bestfriend, problem. Haha. See, they keep on bothering us. Tak kisahlah kecik or besar, it still stressed us out.

I learnt from mistakes and what I learnt is when you're angry- feel like punching people and screaming from the bottom from your heart- just off the phone and the laptop. Don't use any medium of communication to let your anger out. Because sometimes, there are things that you will regret because you do it.

p/s: It is okay if you realized but it's not okay if you play like a dumb, like you're cool or something.


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...