Saturday, June 30, 2012

Life of Chocolate

I'm HOME and was eating chocolate when I'm thinking about this entry. Well I opened the refrigerator and found stack of cadbury. Cool huh? For someone who doesn't eat chocolate for quite a long time. Here goes the story. I was eating the chocolate *it was delicious* and I like chocolate with nuts, I don't like the plain one. So when eating it, of course I'll find the nuts to crunch. Yeah. The first, two portion of chocolate that I ate were full of nuts, mixed nuts to be exact, so I was glad and continue continue continue until I reached half of the chocolate bars. You guys know what, there's none of the nuts in the chocolate. No more nuts! I was hella disappointed. Because there were lots of nuts earlier.

Okay what I'm going to tell you, which I don't even know is relevant or not *gelak awkward* is life is like a bar of chocolate. You'll never know what you'll get. You might get a bunch of nuts like I did when eating the chocolate. Well, that nuts can be said like our rezeki in life. Whatever that you get, you have to be thankful and appreciate it. Yes, you can't choose you chocolate bar but be happy. At least you get to eat it. *Okay now I'm rambling*

Conclusion is, be grateful =)

p/s: Point is to said about the result that were out. But I lost track. Dang!


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...