Friday, June 01, 2012

Park Ji Sung =)




Okay I'm going to be soooo biased. Firstly I don't favour any of football teams but I do really fall for PARK JI SUNG. Know him? Okay everybody knows he's the Asian player in Manchester United. Haha. Okay *fangirling mode activated*. When I watched Running Man 95, he was the one who gave instructions to the running man but then I never ever thought he is darn funny. Like superb for someone who doesn't really go for variety shows. Seriously guys, you should watch Running Man episodes 95, 96 and latest will be broadcast is 97.

p/s: He's not that well-good-skin-complexion (watched in HD, you'll know it) but he is so funny. And I like his fingertips, see I really fall for man easily. Aigooo.


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...