Sunday, June 10, 2012

TOP 3 FOOD I LOIKE (CRAVING)

Okay this post is due to my unproductive activities at home, haha. And also because of my cravenness to food which is not recently.

Here is my top 3 list for food that I enjoy so much :) Let's jump in to everything!

#1 PIZZA pizza PIZZA

 Even my google homepage is the picture of pizza. So I can stare it at middle of the night when I'm hungry!


Who doesn't enjoy pizza? I do love pizza. Well first lemme tell you, haha sharing linguistic knowledge. Pizza is pronounce as PITSA not PIZZA. There the phonetic transribe ˈptsə/So next time stop saying pizza~ Before this I used to enjoy Pizza Hut but since last year when I discovered Domino's Pizza. Yay for them because it's super delicious, well it's cheaper also and you got coupons which is GREAT!

#2 McDonald
Well as for McDonald I must say my all time fav is McChicken because I don't really eat beef. I mean the taste is different, it's not that I can't eat beef though. So thumbs up for McDonald. And is hoping for Prosperity to make comeback, it tastes so gooood!


#3 COOL Blog
This one is un-describe-able. Haha. okay here we go. Plus, when it is on hot day. Cool blog is the best =)


I steal the pic from others. Sory~


p/s: I became food hunter when I'm in Seremban. No ibu and ayah to control. That's when I put on weight!



No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...