Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Counting Days

Thought of writing few last entry before the holiday over! Well well well, the results were out yesterday. It was weird because every time when the results came out, I'll be like the one of the first person to know about the news. Guess what? This time, aha, NOT! Instead I was sleeping the whole day sebab can't sleep the night before. Petang tu after an unexpected friend of mine sms, and masa tu jugaklah huru hara nak bersiap keluar, I checked. Alhamdulillah, syukur to Allah All Mighty. I'm happy about the result, well though it's not cemerlang gemilang terbilang but I tried. Alhamdulillah once again :)

Gambar langsung takde kena mengena!

p/s: The excitement of getting result was not the hype of waiting to 'log in' but getting attack by friends asking.


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...