Saturday, December 08, 2012

#RANDOM Rant

I'm a typical girl. I always mad about myself for trying to hide from trying different million things. I always want to try new things. Or in fact, simple things. Like, giving out opinion in class in front of my own classmates. Voice out when I'm not satisfied. Standing for myself. But reality. Raising hand and saying "Mdm/Sir, I want to try." is really hard for me.

There's like boundaries between me and a wall. A wall that has been keep inside for a long time. Been trying real hard to break it. I guess, some people were born with spirit of 'wanting to try new things' but I like new things too. I like adventure. Where's the wrong anyway.

I think those people are high of my league. Need to find to keep us on the same level.

p/s: Whatever you're doing, believe that you'll do the best and you're best at it!


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...