Saturday, December 22, 2012

Plain Water? Yikes!

Yup the title of this entry said it all. But don't get me wrong. It was before. I always find plain water is...tasteless. I hate it. I'm a very terrible person actually, in a day, I can count how many glass of water that I drink. Sometime it's NONE! Plus, when in IPG, when I have meal outside plain water will be never my choice. Normally, I drink plain water when I have my meal in the room.

Have you heard about 'Drink 8 glasses of water a day'? Well Professor Heinz Valtin said it is unnecessary for everyone to drink that amount of water. Why? Because it can be beneficial for person with health concerns like kidney problem but for a healthy person, there's no clear evidence of benefit. So, it's vary la kot for every individual. Few factors do contribute like environment, exercise, health conditions and pregnancy. 

So, kalau dah musim hujan tu tak payah lah nak tunjuk aksen sangetttt. Haha. And another interesting thing that I found is *I read it on9* the amount of water that you should drink a day depends on your weight. So let's say you weigh 50kg *like me*, multiply it by 0.033 litres. So you'll get 1.716 litres.


p/s: I started to drink plain water when I think about the goodness in it. Like the moment of realization. Haha. The first sip was the hardest but good results doesn't come in few minutes, right?


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...