Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bestie ^.^

I opened my Skype and there she is. She's always there for me. We spent almost 2 hours talking, chit chatting, laughing and exchanging news :) And the best thing is I got my old pics with her. Waktu zaman-zaman sekolah dulu. Hmmm. Now I regret why lah I didn't burn all my school pics into CD that when my lappie was formatted, I lost all the files. Haish.

Seriously though, talking with you made my day. Even it was awkward at first. We all felt that kan~

See, tudung senget2. Skarf putih. After manufacturing day (the whole day) kat Rembau :)



p/s: I used to be 'budak skema' during high school. Wait, do I still that girl?





No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...