Thursday, May 30, 2013

Notting Hill


In case you ever wonder, I'm a huge fan of Hugh Grant. Mainly because he's a British. I love the accent. I like the way he looked when he was younger, see now he's 52. Yup really old. But I got 'that' disease of admiring older Hollywood actor because most of the years, they looked nice when they are old. Characters like Tony Stark, James Bond, Ethan Hunt.

So apparently I watched Hugh Grant in Two Weeks Notice with Sandra Bullock, dang I was thinking, the accent, the humour, PERFECTO! Then I went for a little 'hunt' of his filmography and decided that I would watched Notting Hill. Julia Roberts :) IT WAS GREAT! The soundtrack by Ronan Keating just made the whole journey of the movie becomes 'cantik'.

I get attached to romantic movie easily. I would cry over some cheesy meesy love lines. I did cried. Yup towards the end, when Anna said Will is just someone from her pass. That's me. And the lyrics by Ronan Keating, it speaks the best of the movie. Please watch {:

p/s: Somehow the British accent make their men sound smoking hot bebeyh. Hahaha!


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...