Tuesday, December 27, 2011

5 Days Challenge: Day #3

Here is the question for today !

[ Three of your favourite songs ever. ]

Three? Erm I have many selection of fav songs, truthfully but I would say my latest addiction is Junsu from the OST Scent of A Woman, You're A Beautiful. 2nd I must say Kelly Clarkson, her Because of You. I've been listening to her since the Breakaway album. She is superb, okay. Lastly, well I want to make the list universally~Lee Hom's Forever Love. The companion of the piano was so melodious, no doubt! So these are the list.

1. Junsu - You Are So Beautiful
2. Kelly Clarkson - Because of You
3. Lee Hom - Forever Love

p/s: There are times when you listen to a song and dang! The meaning are so similar to what you went through before. See, that is when we said a song speaks our mind =)


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...