Thursday, December 15, 2011

Result~Degree Years?

Just now they posted the link to check our result. LOL I thought IPG Raja Melewar doesn't have that. Anyway, alhamdulillah. Syukur. Can't even described my feeling. I made it, y'all! Welcome to the land of degrees. All the hard work, for 1 and half years. The foundation years. Let's close that book and keep it tightly in our heart. No matter what happened, it doesn't matter. Well actually it does, a bit. But what matter now is our future ahead. Degree years, more hectic. More courses. Owh yeah and the best part is we're going to learn BM next years. New proforma for Teslians. Hear that =( We'll have BIG,more and more exhibitions, going out to school for practical and observation. Can't wait. Ahaha I actually made jokes to mom, saying that I want to go to her school for observation and projects and she said BIG NO! Haha. No way the same school.

Congratulation to everyone, who might reading this. You've done your best for 3 semesters. Let's strike for the next 8 semesters. Start counting =)

p/s: Twitter is fun but seeing that tweets on my timeline is no fun!

No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...