Sunday, April 15, 2012

Boo-hoo (^_^)

I neglect you. Yes, I do neglect you blog. Sorry. I wanna update and post entry like before. Remember, when I was so immersed in posting new entry almost every single day. And boo to me. Every time I click that 'New Post', I'll close the tabs in the end. Not so productive huh?!

Quick review:
1. I signed up for tumblr actually, that's why blogspot is kind of neglected.
2. Homeworks. They'll never end, right? Except for those not-so-long school hols.
3. Final starts on May 15. Test early May. Yay :(
4. Allowance reduced to 3 digits. Saving increasing to 4 digits. BIG clap for me!
5. Overall, I'm actually becoming more and more lazy. WTH~

p/s: Am listening to Yuna's Terukir Di Bintang :)


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...