Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Skinny Love

Times gone. That times gone. No more. Let's put an end to that. Because I no more want it. It was a mistake. Made by two of us. For us who have weak iman. I know how fairytales always told. I know how magic works. I know how happiness revolve around us. But I don't know how love happen. Is it accident? I know it was test. The world exam. Truthfully speaking, I failed. You failed. We failed. Most of us failed. Do I want to replay it? Do I want to rewind it? Do I want to put it back along the times now. Yes. Can you hear me? I do. I want. Can you come back, again? Can you hold the key to my heart, again? Can you guide me? Can you please be like before?


Oh wait. I was in dream. I was in fantasy. Do I want all of them? No. Can't you hear me? No. No. No. It was heavy at first but now it seems much more lighter. Thanks for coming in my world. In my dreams. In my hopes. In my doa. In my fairytales. I learned it the hard way. That love will always come to those who wait patiently with his or her iman. Amin :)

p/s: It's funny how you always find way to my heart but the most funniest is I'm not there at the end of your journey.


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...