Sunday, April 15, 2012

SBE Vol 1: We ARE (finally) Teachers =)

As what I promised earlier. Way too long before. I know, my bad. Here the first part of my (I dunno how to describe the feeling) SBE journey. SBE stands for School Based Experience.

School: SK Kem Syed Sirajuddin, Gemas, NSDK
Date: March 5th-9th, 2012
Teachers: Alia, Noni, Waniey and Faizah

First day was all about nervous, nervous and nervous. Especially when it is my dad school. Urghhhh. I must say this first time was a good experience. For us to feel the gist of ‘teaching’ in school. We were assigned to finish few assignments, and yeah we GOT works to do! After attending the assembly, we reported ourselves to the headmaster. Mek and I were going to doze off if the reporting session was ‘clinging’ much more longer. We are the Queen of Sleeping =)

Then, went to see the GPK 1. Pn. Norisah is nice. Hehe. Then went to my dad’s room. LOL that was the time I turned into someone else. Like hell yeah Alia, what were you doing. Your dad lah. My dad. Yeah~ But it was inspiring. I mean to see my dad. Giving explanations. About the things he likes the most. Sports! I can now recall why he rarely whining about the tons of works. Reason: Because he is a sport guy and me, his daughter (+my mom) is TESLians girls. That’s why we whine a lot. Haha =)



 Assembly session. See those adorable kids?

 Sempat lagi snap, huhu~

 Hai, saya Ckg Aliah. Interested? 

 Group pictures :)

 Masa GB got call. Sempat lagi kan mek~

Meet your father-in-law. I mean my dad.

p/s: We don’t even eat that whole day. Why? Because at 9am, the food for breakfast+lunch finished!


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...