Sunday, April 15, 2012

SBE Vol 2: DO-ing The Assignments

Kids are unpredictable. Some are naughty but they are not bad. I believe parents and teachers are the one who hold the responsibility to mould them. What I got? Never and do not choose them. I did that. I mean when I said “Oh nak tangkap gambar with that boy la. Dia comel.” DON’T. Yes, teachers always have their own fave students but don’t show it. How about the other kids?

2nd day. We did our child development assignments. I must say I was quite disappointed because not doing that carefully. We just did it. But it was awesome. The kids are funny. I mean they way they surrounded us, I was scared actually. Lots of small children. Huh?~ Hahaha. 


 Yes, I'm taller!

Credits to my mom tudung. Hehe privileges of staying home. 

 I know, awkward pose kan?

Kidssssss =) 

Faces of determination!

p/s: 2nd day we got to eat breakfast because we were the early birds. Yay!


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...