Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Innocent Man

Just finished my first korean drama time cuti ni. At first I was hesitated nak tengok sebab ada song jong ki. Not a fan of him actually but had to admit he is quite skilful. And the heroin pun. Takde lah best sangat tapi I'm pretty much into it. This type of drama speaks of myself.



I like the make up though. In korean drama, we don't get to see the make up like contouring, higlighting la. Guna bronzer sana sini. Simply lot of foundation/bb cream, a lil blusher and lipstick. At first I was wondering kenapa lah make up mon chae won ni pale sangat but I get used to it. Cool drama =)

p/s: Lepas ni I Miss You which has eunhye and yoochun . Might be getting new phone next year. Yay!


No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...