Friday, November 09, 2012

Recap 3: Bulan Bahasa Kebangsaan 2012

Two days before pameran literasi, our class was chosen (together with unit bm) to go for perasmian bulan bahasa kebangsaan 2012 in nilai, negeri sembilan. Dengan redha hati, (even keje time tu, Allah swt je tau berapa banyak lagi) kami pun pergilahhhh.

Nothing much. Awesome sbb dapat makanan free. Cool sebab bekas makanan tu mcm japanese punya style. Kekeke :) Otw balik, hujan. I slept the whole journey. Nothing beats that.

Here are some eyefood :

 All girls

 I swear my feet looked weird in this pic..

Study partner, Didi =)

p/s: I fall asleep easily. Everywhere.

No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...