Thursday, November 08, 2012

Recap 1: 20th Bday The Best?

School holiday has started, for us. IPG students. A lot of things happened between these 2 weeks eh? Think so. So I'm going to recap slowly the precious events in my life.

October 23rd. I'm 20. Simple and meaningful. Mek, Noni, Nadrah, Wani and Didi. They didn't wished me on that midnight. I mean, girls they are more emotional. The one who celebrated and was celebrated. Dua dua kelakar. I was like, ehmmmmm why no one come to my room and say something *curious curious* Didi was the 1st yeahhh because she was revising with me. Hahaha. It turned out that they really wanted to bagi I 'tersentap' sikit and on 8pm on 23rd we celebrated. Cake. Pizza. Float. Wuhoooo.

The best part is the CARD! Yes, the card. 'Lilisbee Journey'. I was indeed touched by the handmade card. Thank you for you guys punya creativity. Kertas teselasi lah semua. Kekeke. They made like a small book, decorated by water colour splash, and of course...a lot of my pictures in it!



Thanks a lot girls. Friends. All the wishes on fb and messages, may all of them can be turn into reality. I'm 20. I'm cool.

p/s: Banner clown tu recycle dari pameran literasi sampailah jamuan blok a =)

No comments:

27 on 23rd

I have the best colleague in the world, envy me please 27 on 23rd Thank you from the bottom of my heart Didn't really understand ...